Saturday, February 14, 2015

Prelude to KOD 21

As part of the build up to KOD21 I will be posting the baseball card and photo updates that I’m working on.  Last season I took a bit of a hiatus from creativity and only worked on the teams that people requested.  That left about half the league w/out photos or cards.  I for one love the visual part of the game.  I need to have the right stadium backdrop and my players in correct uniform and cap adorning the field.  Thanks to Mark Nixon, Erik Nelson, Joe Pryweller and Bruce Thomas have been downloading the base set of photos.  They go through a full season of cards and d/l just the players who are on a specific team.  If a player is missing they will take his card or photo from the year before or after and send that along as well.  Once I get that I will then create cards for the “missing players” as well as the players that they found from different years.  Without their hard work this project doesn’t get done.

The first team that I’m going to post is Mark Nixon’s 1973 Orioles

No comments:

Post a Comment